Sunday, May 3, 2009

MY PERSONAL WEBSITE IS UP!!!




Hello friends. So I have been pretty busy finishing school, finishing my films, and getting ready for Cannes. The last three years feel like a blur - it's really crazy. Time flies... So next it's out into the world with my MFA in film directing from Cal Arts. What's next? Well I have been working on several story ideas- some are a little further along than others. I have been dabbling in several genres: Westerns, Thrillers, and Family Drama's. I have almost finished my online store where people can purchase and download my films for nominal fees. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your continued love and support- I couldn't do it without all of you. Please go to my website and drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you.

www.tobylawrence.com

No comments: